Intelligence Best Practices
Intelligence Best Practices Online
Missed the GIA Conferences in Chicago or Amsterdam? No worries! Tap on GIA’s extensive pool of market intelligence expertise through GIA’s Intelligence Best Practices Online service, available for subscription.
The Online service offers you extensive coverage of past GIA Conferences, plus access to a premier 24/7 Market / Competitive Intelligence knowledgebase containing over 100 materials related to running world class intelligence operations:
· GIA conference presentation videos and slides
· Market Intelligence white papers
· Market Intelligence webinar recordings and slides
· Interview case studies from a variety of industries
What’s more, the Online service features dedicated forums which make interaction with other international market intelligence professionals easier than ever:
· Online expert exchange - expert feedback from GIA and other companies on questions and ideas related to intelligence process set-up and management
· Intelligence mentoring sessions – available upon request once every six months for each subscriber.
The service is built around the six key success factors (KSF’s) of World Class Market Intelligence. Each KSF – Scope, Process, Deliverables, Tools, Organization, and Culture – is allocated a wealth of content helping companies to take their intelligence operations to the next level.
Not only a solid theoretical framework is provided, but also hands-on examples and practical tips from best-in-class companies such as Best Buy, Cintas, Cisco Systems, Dunkin’ Brands, General Electric, IBM, Johnson Controls, Merck, Monster, Nokia, Nycomed, Orange, Philips, Procter & Gamble, and Vertex Pharmaceuticals.
Subscribe now! A 12 month-subscription is priced at
· EUR 600 / USD 850 for one user
· EUR 960 / USD 1360 for 2-4 users
· EUR 1800 / USD 2550 for 5-20 users